Of all the stars, who have sung in Bollywood. Akshay Kumar has nailed this song. Akshay has just sang it with incredible pathos and emotion. Brilliant! Special 26 is an excellent movie, but people haven't noticed this song. They may have, but do they know there is an Akshay Kumar version and it rocks.
There is a problem if you buy a cracked copy of Bloodstone, the latest James Bond Game -its fairly old, but what the heck!. Guess what? It runs, but the language is in Russian and even the subtitles and also the game options, so it becomes mighty hard to even get to the game- screen and play. What's the fix. Its damn simple. 1. Go to the lanugages.txt and change it from \'ru,en\' to \'en,ru\ 2. Rename (audio_ru.pak) Change To (audio_en.pak)( Location - cache folder)The audio will remain in Russian, but the game menu will change to English, so the best you can do is change the subtitles to English and play the game. Otherwise, if you are dying to hear Daniel Craig's voice, support the developers and buy the game.
Isn't it high time James Bond took on Taliban and the Al Qaeda. We are sick and tired of him going against clinched villains and long leggy lasses. Daniel Craig gives a really hard edge to Bond and I think he can pull it off. He can try rescuing a hostage from the Al Qaeda or foil some devious plan of theirs. It would make for an awesome movie and for a change we would be treated to something different. Why does the movie industry shy away from a project like this. Are they scared? Its very important for our times that Bond takes on some terrorists, which has some sort of hard hitting reality infused in it.
We have so many scenarios to explore. Diffuse a bomb in India, save a hostage from Taliban, prevent a nuclear attack on America. Bond would even have a plethora of situations to show his emotion, barring his usual crybaby mode for women, who slink into his shoulders. Bond needs to address real life problems.Skyfall has re-invented him. Now we need…
Everyone is going mad over this installation. But its fairly simple. Now that I have got it right, after combating with it for over 4 days. Here are the steps:-
1) Turn off your antivirus.After turning it off, open msconfig and check if there are still a few active threads running - after turning off all the antivirus threads restart the computer.
2) Then keep the internet off - Install Max Payne 3. No need to check direct X installation, visual c ++, social club etc.( You can install visual c++ and direct x in case you don't have the latest versions otherwise not required.)
3) After installation, which usually takes over 3 hours, restart the computer.
4) Internet should be off still - Go to the Redist folder and install Max Payne 3 set up and the social club.
5) Go to the Max Payne folder and click on the play Max Payne 3 file exe.
6) Let the windows firewall allow max payne 3.
7) let the config file try to access the internet, when it can't - it will give you an option to …