Of all the stars, who have sung in Bollywood. Akshay Kumar has nailed this song. Akshay has just sang it with incredible pathos and emotion. Brilliant! Special 26 is an excellent movie, but people haven't noticed this song. They may have, but do they know there is an Akshay Kumar version and it rocks.
There is a problem if you buy a cracked copy of Bloodstone, the latest James Bond Game -its fairly old, but what the heck!. Guess what? It runs, but the language is in Russian and even the subtitles and also the game options, so it becomes mighty hard to even get to the game- screen and play. What's the fix. Its damn simple. 1. Go to the lanugages.txt and change it from \'ru,en\' to \'en,ru\ 2. Rename (audio_ru.pak) Change To (audio_en.pak)( Location - cache folder)The audio will remain in Russian, but the game menu will change to English, so the best you can do is change the subtitles to English and play the game. Otherwise, if you are dying to hear Daniel Craig's voice, support the developers and buy the game.
Everyone is going mad over this installation. But its fairly simple. Now that I have got it right, after combating with it for over 4 days. Here are the steps:-
1) Turn off your antivirus.After turning it off, open msconfig and check if there are still a few active threads running - after turning off all the antivirus threads restart the computer.
2) Then keep the internet off - Install Max Payne 3. No need to check direct X installation, visual c ++, social club etc.( You can install visual c++ and direct x in case you don't have the latest versions otherwise not required.)
3) After installation, which usually takes over 3 hours, restart the computer.
4) Internet should be off still - Go to the Redist folder and install Max Payne 3 set up and the social club.
5) Go to the Max Payne folder and click on the play Max Payne 3 file exe.
6) Let the windows firewall allow max payne 3.
7) let the config file try to access the internet, when it can't - it will give you an option to …
What did I watch right now? A love story bridled with doubts, heartaches and finally realization, only to be unrequited at the end or a delicious anthem of consumerism with a cocktail of the best ideas of Orwell and Asimov all rolled into one or probably the finest evolution of Battle Royale and Running Man put together stylishly with flair and finesse. Sometimes some movies don't need reviews and just need to be experienced and felt singularly and this is one of them. The least I can say is that life after Harry Potter and Twilight isn't going to be difficult, because we would have something infinitely more entertaining and rewarding to look forward to. Watch this at any cost and the ODDS WILL PERPETUALLY BE IN YOUR FAVOR!Hunger Games makes you eat entertainment and its a gorgeous how-many-courses meal. I stopped counting, I guess when I was watching it. This is the next Franchise Lionsgate is going to suck dry, Adieus Twilight! Adies Harry Potter! Katniss Everdeen has arri…