There is a problem if you buy a cracked copy of Bloodstone, the latest James Bond Game -its fairly old, but what the heck!. Guess what? It runs, but the language is in Russian and even the subtitles and also the game options, so it becomes mighty hard to even get to the game- screen and play. What's the fix. Its damn simple. 1. Go to the lanugages.txt and change it from \'ru,en\' to \'en,ru\ 2. Rename (audio_ru.pak) Change To (audio_en.pak)( Location - cache folder)The audio will remain in Russian, but the game menu will change to English, so the best you can do is change the subtitles to English and play the game. Otherwise, if you are dying to hear Daniel Craig's voice, support the developers and buy the game.
Everyone is going mad over this installation. But its fairly simple. Now that I have got it right, after combating with it for over 4 days. Here are the steps:-
1) Turn off your antivirus.After turning it off, open msconfig and check if there are still a few active threads running - after turning off all the antivirus threads restart the computer.
2) Then keep the internet off - Install Max Payne 3. No need to check direct X installation, visual c ++, social club etc.( You can install visual c++ and direct x in case you don't have the latest versions otherwise not required.)
3) After installation, which usually takes over 3 hours, restart the computer.
4) Internet should be off still - Go to the Redist folder and install Max Payne 3 set up and the social club.
5) Go to the Max Payne folder and click on the play Max Payne 3 file exe.
6) Let the windows firewall allow max payne 3.
7) let the config file try to access the internet, when it can't - it will give you an option to …
It does not matter whether the ECB or the EU decides to bailout Greece or not. What matters to the Indian Markets when they open tomorrow is that the Dow Jones closed on a very happy note. Infact the benchmark index witnessed it's biggest gains in today's trading session since November 2009. So the Indian Markets will definitely open on a positive note tomorrow morning and I feel they will move up quickly to make up for the downside seen in the past few sessions of trade. The nifty might just gain another 50 to 100 odd points tomorrow. Metal stocks likely to lead the pack of gainers. But what I feel is that this sudden up-move could just be another one off incident and that the US as well as the world markets may correct further in time to come, due to the changing economic scenario in the European Union. Greece could only be the first one to fall in the EU. There are other nations which will follow suit. This is most worrying in this whole scenario. When banks falter Central …